The UCB Library (formerly known as the KTB Library) was established on June 4, 1998, in line with the establishment of the Kolej Teknologi Bestari to assist in the teaching, learning, and research process. The library is capable of accommodating a student capacity of 200 people at a time.
On August 1, 2012, the Kolej Teknologi Bestari was upgraded to an institution of higher learning known as the University College Bestari (University College Bestari-UCB) and the KTB library was changed to the UCB Library. The library’s total collection has reached approximately 20,000 collections of materials, including monographs, magazines, CD collections, printed journal collections, student thesis collections, and newspapers cutting. UCB libraries classify materials using the LCC (Library Congress Classification) classification system, starting from the alphabet A to Z, which is an international standard commonly used in academic and university libraries.
- Open to all the UCB registered students and staff. Required to fill out the library membership form.
- Complete an application form, a registration card and submit 2 passport photographs.
- Library card will be issued. The card is non-transferable and members must produce their membership cards to borrow materials or on request.
- Membership fees are as follows:
Fees For Membership Only (RM)
References are of charge for all categories.
- A security deposit of RM50.00 will be charged for borrowing privilege.
- External membership and alumni must be renewed annually.
- Any change of address or loss of Library Card must be reported immediately to the library.
- Borrowers are required to return the books when due or fines will be imposed. Borrowers are also responsible for loss or damage of library materials.